Thursday, September 1, 2011

WHY?? and packing trial runs.

Why? I am tired of answering this question, are you?  I know it's a legit question and everyone who means the most to me knows my many reasons. I'm going to start answering it with "why not"?

I made yet another mini shopping spree at Target today, I think I just about have everything! I am buying my friends netbook in a couple weeks & need an external HD and that's about it...oh I still need host family gifts.
I did a packing trial run on Sunday. I still have a little over a month before leave but packing lightly is a huge struggle for me. The trial run went pretty well. My suitcase weighed about 30 and my backpack was 15 (granted, I was missing a few things), so I have room to work with. Maybe I will succeed at packing 80lbs for 2 years! I plan on making a  packing list along with pics in a few weeks.

Staging info should be arriving in a couple of weeks. I have 3 more weeks left of work...hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment