Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Should I sell my car???

For the longest time I wasnt planning on selling it be fore I leave for Africa. I just paid it off last year and have never (knock on wood) had any problems with it. My Mom was going to out the title in her name and pay the insurance while i was gone. Now I am debating selling it for the cash money. It would be nice to have it for the some of the stuff I wanna take,  and to have a little extra in the bank.

The things I wonder are- when I come back will I be able to find a good enough job (quickly enough) to afford/get approved for a new car AND pay student loans again?
or what if I do keep it and it totally breaks down while I am away, then I sm sol.

Any suggestions??

5 comments:

  1. Hey!
    I'm going to the Ukraine, September 2011 and I went through the SAME issue. I've decided to bust my butt to pay it off then put it in my brothers garage. I don't want to come back to o job AND no car, you know? And I didn't want to pay insurance each month too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks i like your blog very much , i come back most days to find new posts like this.I’m really loving the contents of your blog. Fireplaces Milton Keynes Hopefully you keep posting regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selling a car can be good especially if it’s in a good condition like yours, considering you never got any problems with it. But trading the car for another one can be an alternative as it gives people a new but lower model car and can earn a little money from it. Anyway, have you already sold you car? Or did you lend it to your mother?




    @Earlene Harps

    ReplyDelete
  4. That must be very confusing! You have to weigh every aspect that gets along the way of selling your car. For once, the memories and the sentimental value that it has is one factor that makes it hard to let it go. Anyway, how’s it going right now?

    - Leisa Dreps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Junk my car for cash You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this...

    ReplyDelete