Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I am READY.(click on journal title to view properly)

A conversation over pizza and beer last night with a good friend made me realize just how ready I am to leave. I think all the waiting has really jacked up my patience level so I have been sort of holding back all the anxious,excited & nervous feelings while waiting to hear form placement.I used to get a nervous lump in my stomach when talking about leaving but that is gone! I now get a really excited tingly feeling..along with anxious. I am SO READY....but I'll keep being patient ;)

Question-is this what legal clearance looks like? Just a check with no complete? I am not 100% since it does not say complete.( you have to click on my journal for it to show correctly)

Dental
Complete. Peace Corps has completed your dental review. There are no dental holds on your account at this time.
Legal
There are no legal holds on your account at this time.
Medical
Complete. A decision has been reached regarding your medical review. Please look for a letter in the mail.
Place
There are no placement holds on your account at this time.

Also, my recruiter sent out an email updating everyone about time frames for different steps of the application process. It says that if you have received clearance on medical, dental and legal to send your updated resume to the email address based what what part you were nominated for. She lists them all. I was waiting for an email requesting my updated resume.... but hey, if that is what is says to do, I am all over it! I was wondering if anyone else sent their resume without it being requested?
Congrats on everyone getting invites!! It's so amazing and exciting..until next time!!

1 comment:

  1. That's how my legal clearance looks, yup. Your recruter sounds awesome and on top of things.

    ReplyDelete