Tuesday, April 5, 2011

medical clearance! and a ?

I received the oh so famous letter in the mail stating I passed the medical review. I was a little nervous about my broken ankle/surgery/plates and tons of screws that went down last April, since it hasn't quite been a year,..and the fat tests/questions made me wonder, ha! According to the standard BMI charts I am obese??!!? I find that a little crazy, my doc laughed at it too. I am a curvy person. ...BUT I do understand their reasoning for wanting to make sure you are as healthy as a horse. Horses must be pretty damn healthy.
Shortly after I sent my medical packet in my toolkit updated and my dental said "complete"..in the medical clearance letter it said I would receive correspondence about dental as well... So my question to my fellow PC applicants who have already been through is process -did you receive a letter via mail about dental or just a toolkit update that said dental was complete? Well..until next time,peace out.

3 comments:

  1. I did not receive a letter in the mail regarding dental.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, they don't send a dental or legal clearance letter. Which is slightly weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck in your application process, it's all worth it :)

    ReplyDelete