Monday, April 18, 2011

missed 202 area code call! boooo

I sent my updated resume Friday evening and really had no idea when they would contact me next.My leave date at nomination was early May/June but I know that can change, a lot. At work I ATTEMPT ;) to keep my cell phone off my desk so I can't partake in my facebook addiction...I mean I try to actually work while at work....most of the time. On my first break I pull out my phone and had a missed call with a 202 area code, my heart skipped a beat or 2. There was no voicemail and when I called the number back it was blocked. Maybe it wasn't the PC , maybe it was a sales call?  If it was the PC I think they would have left a voicemail, or hopefully they will call back soon. I know it's very silly to think "oh I missed the call so I missed my chance to go" I am not sure why that crossed my mind. I am going to keep my phone on my desk now...lol. I am done rambling....I'll post more if/when I hear backl!

No comments:

Post a Comment